Junior Aces is a player-centered program designed for children 5-10 years old. Our licensed, professional coaches focus on developing each player's individual mastery of the ball through fun, skill-building activities and games.
Spring Registration is open
The Junior Aces program approach is that of one big TEAM... players have the opportunity to:
- Train, compete, and socialize with a large group of players
- Develop friendships and learn cooperative play
- Compete with and learn from players of similar ages and skill level
- Develop their skills and enjoy the game of soccer free from scores and standings
For more information please contact Chip Lemberg.
April 3 - May 21
- Practices: Mondays at Thomas Middle School soccer fields
- Practice times are dependent upon the number and ages of players
- Typically, players 5-6 years old practice from 5-6pm
- Typically, players 7-10 years old practice from 6-7pm
- Games are played on Sundays and scheduled for one hour, typically between noon and 3pm
Training Philosophy for our Junior Aces Program
Children should be having fun with the ball. The most fundamental skill in soccer is individual mastery of the ball and the creativity that comes with it. As this skill is mastered, the rest of the game becomes easier. Our training is focused on developing the skills necessary for players to move and control the ball well through a variety of game orientated activities. At this age, the primary goal is to make each player's soccer experience so enjoyable that, when given a choice of activities, he or she will choose to play soccer on his or her own.