Junior Aces is designed for players for ages 4 to 10. It has become integral in developing and preparing players for Travel soccer. The Junior Aces give players the opportunity to train in a professional environment while promoting positive sporting behavior in a fun environment.
Spring Registration now Open
The Junior Aces program approach is one big TEAM... Players have the opportunity to:
- Train, compete, and socialize with a large group of players.
- Develop friendships and learn cooperative play.
- Compete with and learn from other players of similar age and ability.
- No scores or standings are kept in the Junior Aces program.
- The focus is on individual development and enjoyment, free from standings and the pressure of results.
- For more information please contact Chip Lemberg, email@example.com
April 3 - May 21
- Practices: Mondays on soccer fields at Thomas Middle School
- Times 5:00pm - 6:00pm and 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Times dependent upon registration numbers and player age
- Typically 4yr - 6yr age practice 5:00p-6:00p
- Typically 7yr - 10yr age practice 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Sunday games are 1hr and typically between 12pm - 3pm
Training Philosophy for our Junior Aces Program:
Children should be having fun with the ball. The most fundamental skill in soccer is individual mastery of the ball and the creativity that comes with it. As this skill is mastered, the rest of the game becomes easier. Our training is focused on developing the skills necessary for players to move and control the ball well through a variety of game orientated activities. At this age, the primary goal is to make each player's soccer experience so enjoyable that, when given a choice of activities, he or she will choose to play soccer on his or her own.