6/24/2020 8:15:00 PM
The Arlington Heights Park District is excited as we start move into Phase 4 of the Reopen Illinois Plan.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice, or youth sports event.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of a personal desire to win.
- I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will support coaches and officials working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and will refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
- I will remember that the game is for the youth – not the adults.
- I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child.
- I will ask my child treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability.
- I promise to help my child enjoy the youth sports experience by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectful fan, assisting with coaching, or providing transportation.
- I will require that my child’s coach uphold the Coaches’ Code of ethics.
Aces Sideline Chairs
We are offering Arlington Aces sideline chairs while supplies last. These great gifts will allow you to sit in comfort and style while watching great soccer. Click the link below to purchase!
Purchase an Aces Sideline Chair