Welcome to our new and improved website. Please be aware of some of the changes you will notice as you browse our new site.
Mobile-responsive design: The site has a much more modern design, featuring large banner images and it will expand or shrink based on the size of your screen or device. Overall, our goal was to make the site friendlier for all who access it from phones or tablets.
Some of the information found previously on our old homepage is not there anymore or has been re-organized so please note the following:
- The main navigation menu is available to the right of our logo above the top center of the homepage slideshow. Click on any of the words and it will expand out.
- Information has been better organized.
- Access our Registration system quickly from the main navigation bar
- You can also scroll down past the homepage slideshow and social media icons to go directly to our Events Calendar and News sections by clicking in those areas or on the hyperlinks
- Don’t miss the colorful banners above the homepage slideshow that link directly to the Park District, Park Foundation and Farmers Market websites.
- The bottom four ‘callouts’ are new menu items to help you access key information with just one click. Here you’ll find links to seasonal favorites and things you won’t want to miss out on!
- The "Enewsletter Signup" form allows you to sign up to receive weekly notices and our monthly Enewsletter containing news and important information, special events, volunteer opportunities and announcements. Sign up today to stay updated throughout the year.
- Our new search bar returns results website wide.
- In addition to our new mobile-responsive website, several other websites will also be mobile-device friendly as well. The Park District, Park Foundation, Historical Museum, and the Farmers Market websites have also been relaunched just in time for Summer 2016 programs.
Our new mobile-responsive websites have more information in a cleaner format. We hope you find the sites easy to use and full of helpful content. It will take some getting used to the new sites, and we appreciate your patience throughout the transition.